Thoughts of You
On the subway the other day to downtown, I created a new memo file on my PDA called "Thoughts of (You)." My intend is to write down my thoughts whenever and wherever I think of you. Which of late, have been frequent. For example, while I was in the UWS the other day signing my lease, I walked around the neighborhood and saw so many stores marketed for dogs. I could imagine that P would have a fabulous time here though for being such as small chi, she can get easily confused with so many people walking around. But, yet, in the UWS, she would have so many little friends.
On my podcast listing the other day, there was a story on NPR's Story of the Day titled "The Dog Who Loved to Suck on Toads" which made me think of our chi...and, of course, you. You should listen to it...pretty funny. And I'm sure our little P wouldn't do that. =)
I had my first unofficial meeting with one of the desk editors today. It was a good start and I can see the challenges of my new job. And I can certainly see how much I'm gonna dive myself into this job. I feel that I've had too much free time in my hands lately and need to focus on something more meaningful.
Lala, my heart aches to hear your voice. Just to know that you are truly ok.
On my podcast listing the other day, there was a story on NPR's Story of the Day titled "The Dog Who Loved to Suck on Toads" which made me think of our chi...and, of course, you. You should listen to it...pretty funny. And I'm sure our little P wouldn't do that. =)
I had my first unofficial meeting with one of the desk editors today. It was a good start and I can see the challenges of my new job. And I can certainly see how much I'm gonna dive myself into this job. I feel that I've had too much free time in my hands lately and need to focus on something more meaningful.
Lala, my heart aches to hear your voice. Just to know that you are truly ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home