The Brisk Air of Central Park
Sitting here in the middle of Central Park in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. Watching the families walking past with their kids and/or doggies. It brings a lot of sadness and thoughts of what could have been.
I especially look at the little doggies with sadness as I can imagine how happy and cute our little Popo would be here. Of course, she would have to be in one of her little 2sweaters cause the temperature has dropped a bit and it would just be a bit cold for our little one.
This time of year, we would have already thought about what kind of Christmas Card we would create. I wonder what we would have created if we were here together. I’m sure one that has some sort of NYC motif. Of course, I always remember that you would be the one who would think of the best ideas and then I would execute. I can’t believe we won’t be doing one this year.
It’s my entire fault. The last couple of days, all I can think about is how badly I feel for what I did to us. How I just gave up on us. I can’t tell you enough how sorry and regretful I feel for making this happen.
I start to wonder what would make me happy. I’d like to think that if I can see you truly happy with someone else, maybe even have a child along the way, that that would make me really happy. And start to believe that what I had happened was all for a reason.
I especially look at the little doggies with sadness as I can imagine how happy and cute our little Popo would be here. Of course, she would have to be in one of her little 2sweaters cause the temperature has dropped a bit and it would just be a bit cold for our little one.
This time of year, we would have already thought about what kind of Christmas Card we would create. I wonder what we would have created if we were here together. I’m sure one that has some sort of NYC motif. Of course, I always remember that you would be the one who would think of the best ideas and then I would execute. I can’t believe we won’t be doing one this year.
It’s my entire fault. The last couple of days, all I can think about is how badly I feel for what I did to us. How I just gave up on us. I can’t tell you enough how sorry and regretful I feel for making this happen.
I start to wonder what would make me happy. I’d like to think that if I can see you truly happy with someone else, maybe even have a child along the way, that that would make me really happy. And start to believe that what I had happened was all for a reason.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home