Who gets your inside jokes?
There was a billboard outside of my temporary housing building that reads “Who gets your inside jokes?” I immediately thought of you. Never saw it before. But you're the only person I can share my inside jokes with. No one else.
I’m really having a bad evening tonight. I’m having so many strong doubts of my decision. And, yes, I miss you. I know that I’m starting to sound like a broken record. Maybe just broken. I can’t count how many times I think about how life would be with you here. How much how we would enjoy the city. How many times we’ve talked about living this kind of lifestyle. Oh, dede, what did I do? Why was I so blinded? How can I let go the best thing thing that has happened to me?
I’m really having a bad evening tonight. I’m having so many strong doubts of my decision. And, yes, I miss you. I know that I’m starting to sound like a broken record. Maybe just broken. I can’t count how many times I think about how life would be with you here. How much how we would enjoy the city. How many times we’ve talked about living this kind of lifestyle. Oh, dede, what did I do? Why was I so blinded? How can I let go the best thing thing that has happened to me?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home