Snow Storm Averted
I love reading your updates. I'm glad that you averted the snow storm. You and Prensa would not have liked that. Where can I see the video? I'm also happy to see your other post and read your passion of wine. I'm glad you found your calling...or is it one of your many passions you've found in life? But at least you've found one that has lasted for awhile. =). I wonder what is next for you.
The temperatre has dropped again this morning. Came with my suit and Cashmere this time around. It felt good having it on but it was still darn cold. Must buy some gloves this morning.
My fourth day at work and, boy, it's back in the n'room saddle again. Not necessary in the day-to-day but certainly in the hours. Not that I'm complaining too much. It's expected... and it's good work. Just lots to do. And daily, I've gotten significant insight in the operation and clarity.
I had to crazy idea to call and invite you to Gotham. I wish I could... I wish for a lot of things lately. Someday? I know that we would be at different places... but i wonder if it's possible...
The temperatre has dropped again this morning. Came with my suit and Cashmere this time around. It felt good having it on but it was still darn cold. Must buy some gloves this morning.
My fourth day at work and, boy, it's back in the n'room saddle again. Not necessary in the day-to-day but certainly in the hours. Not that I'm complaining too much. It's expected... and it's good work. Just lots to do. And daily, I've gotten significant insight in the operation and clarity.
I had to crazy idea to call and invite you to Gotham. I wish I could... I wish for a lot of things lately. Someday? I know that we would be at different places... but i wonder if it's possible...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home